01. What is your current job title or position?
Ex: Backcountry and Wilderness Ranger
02. With whom? (continuation from #1)
Ex: US Forest Service
03. What Job titles have you had in the past?
Ex: Project Engineer
04. What degree(s) have you obtained and in what discipline?
Ex: Wildlife Biology
05. What attracted you to your chosen field?
Ex: Being able to work in an industry that requires a strong understanding of biological science...
06. What do you like best about the field?
Ex: I like the opportunities my job provides to understand forest and stream ecosystems...
07. What are some personal challenges you have faced in your field?
Ex: Obtaining grant funding to carry on research is probably my greatest challenge...
08. What does the future hold for your chosen field?
Ex: There are more and more demands on the natural resources with increasing populations...
09. What things can students do to prepare for a career in this field? (i.e. math/science/writing skills) or "What advice would you give to students considering this field"?
Ex: It is imperative that students prepare themselves in high school for the intensity of the course work given in college...
Please provide your contact information below, so that we may check facts with you when our webpage nears completion.
Fish and Wildlife Management
Parks, Recreation and Tourism
Management and Conservation
Policy and Planning
Environmental Science & Technology
Wood and Paper Science
Genetics and Biotechnology
Finally, please provide a current photo, either portrait or "in action" in your job. This is critically important. Please attach an image below.
Images must be under 1 MB. Try to submit square images.
Please enter the characters you see in the picture below:
Project supported by The National Science Foundation.